Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Full Time: (37.5)
Reporting To: Financial Accountant
Providing support to the finance team and Revenue Manager specifically ensuring sales invoices are processed and debt collections are met in a timely manner and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Principle Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Preparing daily invoices
- Liaising with various internal and external customers
- Reconciliation of cash inflow on a daily basis
- Inputting cash transactions
- Assisting with timely production of monthly Management Accounts Pack
- Supporting Events and Sales team to update prices on LTM (Learning and Training Management Software)
- Providing information to Accounts Receivable team for cash allocation
- Helping to obtain Purchase Orders from customers
- Preparing information for customers before invoicing
- Resolving sales invoicing queries
- Working closely with Group Cashier in achieving monthly cash collection target
- Supporting Financial Accountant and Revenue Manager with ad-hoc duties
Required Role-Specific Competencies / Experience / Educational Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular of Excel
- A professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Customer First Attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to meet targets and strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient approach to tasks.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- A can-do attitude.
- AAT study support after 6 months of joining.
If you feel that you meet all the above selection criteria, please can you email your CV and a short covering letter stating why you want to work for the college and what skills you could offer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet our requirements, you will be invited in for an interview at the college, however if you do not hear anything within 21 days of applying, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.